Polyimide Tape is polyimide film and silicone adhesive used for PCB solder masking and otherhigh temperature applications. This product is amber colored and 0.04mm thickness.
Polyimide Tape Feature:
• The polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus the film provides an excellent release surface at elevated temperatures
• Is dimensionally stable at high temperatures, which helps reduce rework, helping to enable high productivity
• Is flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant which helps protect surfaces to help reduce replacement costs
• The silicone adhesive’s high temperature performance helps reduce adhesive transfer which helps to eliminate cleaning, enabling high productivity
• Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
Polyimide Tape Application:
• Polyimide Tape Mask for protection of gold fingers of printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
• Polyimide Tape Release surface in fabrication of parts cured at elevated temperatures.For the adhesion and class H insulation of electronic switch, motor, transformer, relay, wires, coil, capacitor and lithium battery etc.