Fiber glass cloth tape is coated with a silicone adhesive for many applications requiring high temperature resistance, high adhesion and a very strong abrasion-resistant backing.
Heat shielding, Masking protection, H-class insulation
1. Can be certified to meet F.A.R 25.853, flame resistant specification.
2. Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 550 °F (288°C) or higher, depending upon the type and duration of the heat source.
3. Continuous exposure to temperatures above 450 °F (232°C) will gradually degrade the adhesive causing loss of tape adhesion and darken the glass cloth backing.
1. Trading & Factory Supplier
2. ISO 9001:2008, ROHS, SGS certified for exports
3. Complete industry chain from R&D, production to sales
4. Shenzhen location best for international trade
5. Perfect service available 24/7
1. High temperature applications requiring high tensile strength, good holding power and abrasion resistance.
2. Permanent sealing of high temperature ducts or chambers.
3. As a back up strip for submerged arc welding.
4. Applications requiring heat treatment followed by clean removal of the tape with little or no stain.